Wednesday 13 March 2013

Two Hours Traffic

http://www.thecoast.ca/
Hey Guys,

Got another Canadian gem for you today, the Prince Edward Island band TWO HOURS TRAFFIC. I've loved these guys since their 2008 album LITTLE JABS which was nominated for a Polaris Prize! They put out another album, TERRITORIES, in 2009 and have a brand new album out called FOOLISH BLOOD.

LITTLE JABS still makes it into my listening circulation, a little two hours traffic always brightens up my day! The song STUCK FOR THE SUMMER never ceases to make me dance in public like an idiot.A really upbeat, dancy indie-rock band, TWO HOURS TRAFFIC is a great example of Canada's east coast indie-scene. I was really excited for FOOLISH BLOOD to be released and it didn't fail to impress. AMOR THE FRIENDS is an awesome tune with some relatable lyrics for any awkward Canadian teen...(not me obviously, I'm to cool). I personally liked LITTLE JABS better, but I implore you to listen to both and decide for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment