Friday 1 March 2013

Mav

yo yo, heres another recommendation, this is my favourite drum and bass dj out there. My friend Malcolm showed me a 6 hour Mav mix of the legendary DJ SEBA last year and I have been following this guy ever since. Mav has some of the best chill, atmospheric drum and bass. He's done a whole series of SCIENTIFIC RADIO series as well as tribute mixes to SEBA and NAIBU. This is perfect study music or just something to throw on when you don't want to worry about changing tunes, Mav has a bunch of really awesome mixes. He has recently been making some awesome original individual tracks as part of his OLDSCHOOL ATMOSPHERICS EP which are equally as awesome. I have some great memories of chilling in the cabin at my camp and dozing off to sleep to my Mav mixes. Here's a bunch of his mixes and samples from his new EP.




No comments:

Post a Comment