Friday 1 March 2013

A Taste of the Beatles

http://www.interestingtopics.net/beatles-world-best-known-band-id-321
Good morning everybody! So as many of you know, I'm a bit of a Beatles fan. Okay a really really really really really big one. So I thought I would try and do something new, I collected one song from each album (the standard British releases) and picked a song that I think people either don't know or could benefit from another listen. I did my best to find full songs on soundcloud but some are just samples. The Beatles released over 200 songs in their decade of activity and its a shame people don't know more because every song on every album is an experience in itself. I'll let you listen to the playlist because I could go on about these guys forever!


1 comment:

  1. This is my kind of music. Great to explore some of these lesser known tracks!

    ReplyDelete